Marketing Placement Student
BRETT MARTIN PLACEMENT STUDENT OPPORTUNITY – MARKETING
Established in 1958, Brett Martin specialises in the manufacture of plastic building products, rooflights and semi-finished substrates for print and display. A multi-site manufacturing group, Brett Martin supplies material to 74 countries across 5 continents.
We recognise the need to continually invest in training for individuals and we are offering the following opportunity at our manufacturing facility at Mallusk.
MARKETING PLACEMENT STUDENT
What to Expect:
As a marketing placement student in Brett Martin you can expect to provide day to day support for sales teams, agents, distributors and customers. You will also be involved in assisting with customer visits, organising site tours, producing agendas etc. The placement will also provide departmental responsibility for the administration of files, image library, sample labels, couriers and stationary.
You will assist our Marketing Executives with implementing marketing programmes to timescale and budget including:
- Advertising – organising copies and artwork for support ads as requested by Marketing Executives.
- Point of Sale and Sampling – organising production and distribution of POS and sampling materials.
- Direct Mail – database management, production of mailing materials, organising fulfilment.
- Exhibitions – assist in the organisation of exhibition attendance.
- Market Research – undertake specific pieces of desk research as required.
- Digital Marketing – completing web content updates, administering email campaigns and inputting metadata for organic SEO.
- Literature Production – assist with larger projects and take control of organising smaller projects. Tasks include agreeing brief, briefing designers, writing copies, organising images, co-ordinating proofing, managing printing and organising distribution.
As well as completing other tasks as required by the marketing team.
What You Need:
We are looking for candidates currently studying a marketing or business degree with 1 year placement commencing summer 2021. Applicants must have IT skills to include Microsoft packages, have excellent communication skills and outstanding attention to detail. A proactive attitude and flexible approach as well as being reliable and conscientious is also necessary.
We are also particularly interested in hearing from applicants who are keen to pursue a career in Marketing and / or 6 months administrative experience in an office environment.
As an essential part of the selection process successful applicants will be required to provide the following information:
- Proof of Marketing / Business degree with 1 year placement commencing summer 2021
How to Apply:
For further details on this placement contact our HR Department (028) 9084 9999 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com